Um, where did November go?
In case you're interested, here is a look back at my November goals and what I did and didn't accomplish.
And here are my favorite highlights from the month:
Isaac discovered he really likes apples // vegetables picked from our garden // zoo // backyard photoshoot // helping daddy hang Christmas lights // walking // enjoying his new sippy cup
1. Keep running! (a mile a day, at least 5 days a week)
2. Participate in advent daily in our home
3. Take 200 photos (and get them all developed)
4. Buy a 2012 calender/day planner
5. Make significant progress on the quilt for our bed (I can't say finish, because I know that won't happen)
6. Try 4 new recipes
7. Become members of our church
8. Read The Purpose of Christmas and finish To Kill a Mockingbird
9. Get all of my photos organized on the new external hard drive
10. Finish the James study I've been reading
What are your December goals?? (And can you believe it's December already?)