So about #1. Instead of taking our new kitty to the vet, we decided to give him to a friend. 2 cats in one house with a baby is just a bit much for me. No hard feelings Tex.
I didn't get an oil change because I actually don't need one for about 300 more miles! I surprised myself and didn't drive as much as expected. That one gets rolled over to November.
The quilt for our bed... still a pile of fabric. Yeah, about that. I haven't even finished the quilt that was on my September goal list! Epic fail.
Okay, I at least made progress on #6. I am about 2 chapters away from finishing The Holiness of God. But... I only read about 2 pages of To Kill a Mockingbird. Again, fail.
Instead of the fair, we took Isaac to the pumpkin patch, so that one I did cross off.
And the transfering of photos will commense this week. Apparently external hard drives aren't cheap? So we had to wait for a paycheck.
Hah. Now that the big long list of excuses is finished, I give you my...
1. Read "To Kill a Mockingbird" - Instead I finished reading Arguing with Idiots and started reading The Complete Book of Home Management
3. Send 10 cards or letters - I only sent 4 :(
5. Post a tour of our living room - FAIL
8. Organize my recipes - Nope
9. Upgrade my phone - This needs to happen in Dec. My phone is like dinosaur ancient
Check back in December to see how well I did.
What are your goals for the month of November??